WHAT VISUAL MANAGEMENT IS!
- is a system of management that helps create and sustain competitive advantage for organizations.
- is a holistic and systemic approach to performance improvement in organizations.
- on fine arts concepts to improve organizational performance.
- translates critical organizational requirements into visual stimuli that cannot be ignored.
- uses these visual stimuli to highlight, report, clarify, and integrate mission, vision, values and culture into an organization's operating systems and performance requirements.
- creates an environment that enhances employee commitment to the success of the organization by ensuring that the work environment and culture directly support the mission and values of that organization.
- presents key data and information through use of compelling sensory messages that reinforce what is important to the organization.
- addresses performance issues and keeps people focused on the real mission and goals of the organization.
- provides a mechanism for continuous improvement through system alignment, goal clarity, engagement of people in the process, and improved communication and information sharing throughout the organization.
WHAT VISUAL MANAGEMENT DOES!
Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com, and ask for more details!
- supports integration and alignment of organizational systems.
- provides a mechanism for continuous improvement through system alignment, goal clarity, engagement of people in the process, and improved communication and information sharing throughout the organization;
- helps people feel, see, hear, and touch mission, vision, core values, and results required to gain competitive advantage and improve performance.
- highlights critical information in ways that cannot be ignored.
- simplifies and improves the means of delivery of information and results.
- keeps people focused on the real mission and goals of the organization.
- highlights organizational purpose.
- clarifies the core work of the organization.
- focuses attention on performance, and addresses performance issues at many levels.
- cuts through information overload so employees can see their results.
- makes the work more meaningful and fun!
Click images to enlarge and view caption.